“Waterloo, in Napoleon’s footsteps” is an educational teambuilding event, an unusual trip through a memorial to the battle of Waterloo.
- A visit to the Wellington Museum, a special place packed with high quality artefacts with its 14 rooms recounting the events of the time
- A walk across the battlefield to the Lion’s Mound
- A visit to the monument commemorating the battle
- The Waterloo Panorama to admire the huge fresco by painter Louis Dumoulin, enhanced by an impressive soundtrack
- A visit to the interactive Memorial 1815
- A look inside Napoleon’s last headquarters.
The special features of Discover Belgium
Discover Belgium specialises in organising corporate events: cooking workshops, educational or cultural activities, urban games and so on. It also offers:
- 20 towns and cities to explore
- a choice from some 200 different events
- customer satisfaction level of 92%
- an experienced team of staff at your service
Take a look at other teambuilding activities offered by Discover Belgium!
“Waterloo, in Napoleon’s footsteps” is a teambuilding activity accessible to all, telling the story of one of the most famous battles in European history.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.
Discover Belgium | Teambuilding events all over Wallonia© J-L FlemalPhone number +32 2 227 46 75