This business hotel in Anhee, between Namur and Dinant, is popular with MICE events organisers. An ideal solution for your seminars.
Found between the Meuse and Molignée rivers, this venue has all the facilities required to host seminars, conferences and business meetings.
Spacious guest rooms
The Jardins de la Molignée hotel has 52 guest rooms for your business trips and residential seminars.
- 6 versatile rooms, 3 with views over the grounds
- Appropriate equipment: projector, sound-proofing, Wi-Fi, cable television, air conditioning, etc.
- Teaching equipment in every room: overhead projector, screen, photocopier, and more on request
Event catering is provided by a local delicatessen.
Other features of the Jardins de la Molignée hotel
> Ideal location
- Peace and quiet between the Meuse and Molignée valleys
> Activities nearby
- Walks to explore the countryside
- Maredsous Abbey
- Draisines de la Molignée rail bikes
- Annevoie Gardens
- Brasserie du Bocq brewery
The Jardins de la Molignée hotel provides an ideal countryside setting to organise a seminar or business accommodation between Namur and Dinant.
|Total number||Capacite maximale (grande salle) (pers)||Total capacity|
|Total number of rooms||6||90||120|
|Concert theatre style||4||90||215|
Number of guests : from 2 to 112 people
Number of rooms : 52
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Half board - Full board - Breakfast - Overnight reception
Swimming pool - Sauna - Tennis
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Safe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI