The Saint-Feuillien brewery has two rooms for your seminars, meetings, exhibitions and business receptions in a welcoming setting in Hainaut province.
Two meeting rooms
For businesses seeking a welcoming space for corporate events, the brewery has two fully-equipped adjustable rooms.
- Television or flat screen
- Overhead projector
- Wi-Fi access
- On-site restaurant services
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien brewery offers various packages and a range of beer-based activities intended for businesses, their employees and customers.
- After work events
- “Beer & Cheese Pairing”
- Tourist days out exploring the glorious region of Roeulx
- Multi-lingual guided tours for your international customers
- Tasting of cheese matured using Saint-Feuillien blonde and triple beers
Other features of the Saint-Feuillien brewery
> Activities nearby
> Easy to reach
- Easy to reach from Mons, Charleroi and Brussels via the E19-E42 motorway
Brasserie Saint-Feuillien: a welcoming setting, packed with history, hosting successful seminars in Hainaut province.
Wallonia has developped , a network gathering sites offering facilitie and/or services dedicted to Travellers with special needs. Click here to see the details for the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien.
English - Spanish - French - Dutch
Indoor catering - Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Cafe - Shop - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL