- Guided tour and discovery
The Saint-Feuillien brewery has two rooms for your seminars, meetings, exhibitions and business receptions in a welcoming setting in Hainaut province.
Two meeting rooms
For businesses seeking a welcoming space for corporate events, the brewery has two fully-equipped adjustable rooms.
- Television or flat screen
- Overhead projector
- Wi-Fi access
- On-site restaurant services
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien brewery offers various packages and a range of beer-based activities intended for businesses, their employees and customers.
- After work events
- “Beer & Cheese Pairing”
- Tourist days out exploring the glorious region of Roeulx
- Multi-lingual guided tours for your international customers
- Tasting of cheese matured using Saint-Feuillien blonde and triple beers
Other features of the Saint-Feuillien brewery
> Activities nearby
> Easy to reach
- Easy to reach from Mons, Charleroi and Brussels via the E19-E42 motorway
Brasserie Saint-Feuillien: a welcoming setting, packed with history, hosting successful seminars in Hainaut province.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.
English - Spanish - French - Dutch
Indoor catering - Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Cafe - Shop - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL