- Guided tour and discovery
The Dubuisson brewery plays host to your meetings, seminars and conferences in an outstanding setting, with a restaurant service and ultra-modern facilities.
In its verdant surroundings, the Dubuisson brewery has built a new interactive museum plus a new restaurant including a spacious and pleasant events/meeting room.
- A meeting room able to hold up to 60 guests
- The meeting room has its own terrace for open-air cocktails
- Modern equipment including audio for projection
- Unique, natural setting
- Introduction to the brewery and its beer through an interactive museum
- Escape game built into the museum itself
- Guided tour of the production facilities
Other features of the Dubuisson brewery
> Restaurant services
- Full range of options, from sandwiches to 3-course meals
- Tasting of the big names in Belgian beer-making, such as Bush and Cuvée des Trolls
In existence for 250 years, Brasserie Dubuisson, the oldest brewery in Wallonia, makes an ideal and welcoming location for your business events.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.
|Total number||Capacite maximale (grande salle) (pers)||Total capacity|
|Total number of rooms||2||60||110|
|Concert theatre style||2||64||104|
|Exhibition space (m²)||2||-||-|
English - French - Dutch
Indoor catering - Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant