- Fort, citadel and fortification
- Architectural heritage
Conveniently located only a stone's throw from Brussels, this prestigious conference venue provides fully-equipped meeting rooms for successful business seminars and events.
- 3 meeting rooms and a bar, idyllically situated in the former Terra Nova barracks
- Modular meeting rooms that can each accommodate up to 120 guests
- Access to a magnificent terrace, in addition to the meeting rooms
Additional Citadelle de Namur attributes
- Kitchen at your disposal, with a caterer of your choice
> On-site group activities
- Guided tours
- Beer tastings
- Teambuilding events...
- Free parking
Citadelle de Namur is an official heritage site that’s well worth exploring.
We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. Read our travel advice.
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.
English - French - Dutch
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering
0-6 years old - 6-12 years old - Over the age of 12
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL