- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Architectural heritage
Give your guests a unique experience at the Royal Museum of Mariemont venue for conferences, business and corporate events and evenings, blending art, culture and nature.
Located in a splendid archaeology park, the Royal Museum of Mariemont is an astounding venue where China and Japan rub shoulders with Egypt, Greece and Rome, through the world’s finest porcelain collection. A genuine haven of peace and culture.
The Museum offers a variety of event plans all year round, suitable for events with 10 to 250 guests.
- Entrance gallery: ground floor, 250 standing places , 340 m², audio, video
- Boël lecture theatre: basement level, seats 150 , 145 m², audio, video
Hardware and equipment
- Wired and wireless microphone
- Projector and screen
- Television screen in the entrance gallery
- Extra tables and chairs
Other features of the Royal Museum of Mariemont
> Activities & catering
- Bespoke conferences
- Workshops and guided tours
- Cocktail parties with food, welcome coffees, coffee breaks, etc.
- Easy to reach by train, bus and air via Charleroi airport
- Many hotels and restaurants nearby
Royal Museum of Mariemont: an outstanding setting with all the facilities you require for a business event between Mons and Charleroi.
|Total number||Capacite maximale (grande salle) (pers)||Total capacity|
|Total number of rooms||2||250||250|
|Exhibition space (m²)||340||-||-|
English - French - Dutch
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering
6-12 years old - Over the age of 12
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet